AzOA Member Benefits
Members of the Arizona Optometric Association receive the following benefits:
- Membership in the American Optometric Association and many member benefits
- Legislative advocacy at state and national levels.
- Health plan advocacy.
- Discounted registration at local, state, and national meetings, including AzOA-sponsored events
- Reduced rates for quality continuing education
- Free subscription to The Focal Point, the AzOA newsletter published 10 times each year. The Focal Point is your best source of information on AzOA news, current events, and practice opportunities.
- Free classified advertisements in The Focal Point.
- Access to the "Members Only" sections of the AzOA and AOA Web sites.
- Community volunteer opportunities with organizations such as Special Olympics, InfantSEE®, Diabetes Association, Prevent Blindness, the Lions Club, and Vision USA.
- Networking opportunities.
- Discounted services offered through AzOA Endorsement Programs:
- Signet Armorlite's Practice Plus program.
- IC Systems Collection Agency
- C&E Vision Buying Group
- Malpractice Insurance through Marsh Affinity Group
- Disability insurance through Dennis Ham Insurance
- Credit card processing services through Heartland.