Every year AZOA listens to its members and does its best to increase the quantity and improve the quality of the benefits its members can access. Below is a list of what’s available now:
Benefits of membership in the Arizona Optometric Association include:
• Membership in the American Optometric Association
• Legislative advocacy at state and national levels.
• Health Plan advocacy.
• Discounted registration at local, state, and national meetings, including AZOA-sponsored events.
• Reduced rates for quality continuing education programs.
• Free subscription to The Focal Point, the AZOA newsletter. The Focal Point is your best source of information on AZOA news, current events, and practice opportunities.
• Free classifieds advertisements in The Focal Point magazine and the AZOA website.
• Access to the “Member List”.
• Community volunteer opportunities with organizations
(Special Olympics, InfantSEE®, Diabetes Association, Lions Club, and Vision USA.
• Networking opportunities throughout the year.
• Vendor discounts offered through the AZOA Endorsement Program including:
1) Signet Armorlite’s Practice Plus Program
2) IC Systems Collection Agency
3) C&E Vision Buying Group
4) Malpractice Insurance through Lockton Affinity
6) Reduced fee credit card processing through Heartland